LATEST NEWS: Oxford Gospel Events Choir are finalists in the BBC Songs of Praise Gospel Choir of the Year Competition. The show is scheduled to be on the box on Sunday 29th November and Sunday 3rd December. Tune into found out how we did!
Oxford Gospel Events Choir is an enthusiastic group of semi-professional singers specialising in gospel and modern styles, all of whom are members of the 80-strong Oxford Gospel Community Choir.
The Events Choir perform at a variety of events including weddings, charity concerts, corporate occasions and have made TV appearances on Ready Steady Cook and BBC’s Last Choir Standing. Members of the choir have also provided backing vocals for artists such as Jools Holland, Supergrass, Ministry of Sound and James Brown to name just a few! Click here to enquire
We enjoy performing to a wide range of audiences for all types of events such as Weddings, Christenings, other Special Occasions, Corporate Events and also Live or Studio Recordings. In recent months we have enjoyed the fantastic experience of singing for Peter Andre, The Drifters, Susan Boyle and most recently for the opening night of Sister Act with Alexandra Burke, all at the New Theatre Oxford. We can sing for you too!
- Numerous Weddings, Christenings and other Special Occasions
- Appearance on Last Choir Standing
- Live appearance on BBC Ready, Steady, Cook
- Backing vocals for latest Supergrass single
- Live performances for Barcardi Drinks Company
- Fair Trade Fashion Show Performances
- Brandenburg Choral Festival, St Clement Danes, London
- Amnesty International Charity Concerts in London & Oxford
- FollyFest and Halfway to SeventyFive Festivals
- Backing vocals for artists such as Fantasia, Jools Holland, James Brown, Ministry of Sound, Peter Andre, The Drifters and Susan Boyle
- Cabaret for opening night of Sister Act, with Alexandra Burke and directed by Craig Revel Horwood
We can be flexible in terms of repertoire, number of singers and accompaniment according to the specific occasion and we can offer a range of vocal options which can be intertwined as required for your event such as: